Keep Your New Subaru Model Running Strong with International Subaru, Proudly Serving Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Cedar Grove and Two Rivers
Forester, Impreza, Outback, XV Crosstrek or Legacy to keep you and your loved ones safe while constantly on the move. For that reason, among others, upholding your car's integrity is something that we at International Subaru take very seriously.In fact, our auto service center in Sheboygan, Wisconsin is staffed with Subaru specialists. Always happy to keep the drivers that we serve from greater Manitowoc, Cedar Grove and Two Rivers safely on the road, our team is able to perform routine maintenance and repairs, when necessary. For more information, we invite you to visit International Subaru in person, or fill out our contact form today.Welcome to Our Service Department
International Auto is now here to take care of all your service needs
Our Technicians are Subaru factory trained and use the latest Subaru approved equipment for diagnosis and repair of your Subaru. To help maintain your investment, International Subaru Technicians use only Subaru approved (OEM) parts. From oil changes to extensive repairs, let International Subaru of Sheboygan exceed your expectations. We offer the following to make your experience with us top notch:
- Convenient on-line service scheduling
- Climate controlled service drive
- Trained service advisors to help you maintain yor vehicle
- Subaru factory trained Technicians to diagnose and repair your vehicle in less time than other mechanics take to diagnose the problem
- Two waiting areas for your comfort and convenience
- Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, soda, water, magazines and TV to enjoy while you wait
- If waiting is not possible, let our shuttle service take you where you need to go; work, school, shopping, etc.
- If your vehicle requires a stay over, a loaner vehicle may be provided for you.
International Auto is your one stop service shop
As you approach the Service Department, the door will open for you to drive right in to our climate controlled Service Drive.
On your right will be the Subaru Service Office. Discuss your service needs with our Trained Service Advisors.
Sit in the comfortable lounge available with soda, water, and fresh baked cookies!